1. 7% of Americans feed daily at MacDonalds restaurant.
2. In 1995 the Japanese, the first time in history, ate more meat than rice.
3. English call coffee with milk - "white coffee".
4. Apple Vodka is called - Calvados.
5. Chocolate makes only 3% of the company Nestle selling products.
6. Charles de Gaulle of France once wrote: "How to govern the country in which there are 246 kinds of cheese?"
7. Flemish naturalist of the sixteenth century, Karl Klozi said about chocolate: “it is more appropriate for pigs than for humans."
8. "Fanta" beverage is the third most popular drink in the world after the "Pepsi" and "Coca-Cola."
9. Sandwich was invented by John Montagu, fourth Earl of Sandwich. He was a passionate gambler, and he didn’t want to interrupt the game.
10. Cheese "Roquefort" is covered with the edible mold "Penicillium rocforti".
11. Dry wine is called so because it is completely drained of fermented sugar.
12. Those that drink coffee are having sex more often and enjoy it more than those who do not drink coffee at all.
13. In ancient Greece, wine was always mixed with sea water. A special container used for that was called - a crater.
14. In the Middle Ages, chicken soup was considered a strong stimulant.
15. The German Trokenbeerenauslese wine is made from a rare type of grape, so you need a whole day to gather the grapes for just one bottle of wine.
I like this ! Share this page with your friends on facebook !